Transfer Students

Any student that has enrolled full-time at a college is considered a transfer student and considered for admission to C-SC with a minimum college GPA of 2.0.

College Partnerships and Credit Transfers

Tour the campus to experience what C-SC has to offer by meeting with faculty, discussing financial aid and meeting with the transfer counselor. Visits are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays.


A degree audit will be competed to determine which college credits will transfer and what additional courses are needed to complete a major. To have an official degree audit completed by the Registrar and Admissions offices, students must apply and be accepted to the College.

To have an official degree audited completed by our Registrar and Admissions offices, you must apply and become accepted to the college.


Students with an associate of arts degree, have already completed the requirements for C-SC's Common Experience courses (with the possible exception of one religion course). These students can start taking courses in their chosen major immediately.


Student's with a bachelors degree who have decided to become a teacher can complete the requirements to be certified in education and pass the necessary tests.


Office of Admission
Phone: 573-288-6000