Transcripts & Student Record Request


Transcripts cannot be requested over the phone or by email.  A written or electronic signature is required to obtain a copy of your transcripts.

If you are a current student in need of a mailed copy of your transcript, log into MyCulver to electronically request a transcript from the Students Tab.  Click the link, Official Transcript Request, in the left frame to begin the process.  There is no transcript fee for current students registered in classes.

If you are a former student, not currently registered in classes, (or a current student wanting an official electronic copy of your transcript sent), please CLICK HERE to request a transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse.  The electronic transcript processing fee is $10.00.  Transcripts can also be mailed, if needed, through the National Student Clearinghouse.  Mailing options are available for additional cost.

Please click this link for an unofficial transcript request form.  Return the form to Culver-Stockton College as instructed.  Be sure to include who the fax will be sent to (name and/or company name) and a fax number.  There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.


If you are a former student and need to request a reprint of your C-SC diploma, please fill out our request form.


The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, Title 20 of the United States Code, Section 1232g (FERPA), as amended, provides former and current students of Culver-Stockton College with specific rights related to their student records. A full description of your rights under FERPA is available in the Student Handbook published annually.

For access to student records, current students may use MyCulver.

For information, contact:
Office of the Registrar
Culver-Stockton College
One College Hill
Canton, MO 63435
Phone: 573-288-6000, ext. 6330
Fax: 573-288-6616
Office hours: (8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday to Friday)