The mission of the Culver-Stockton College MBA Graduate Program is to provide a superb, advanced learning experience that allows students to achieve mastery level competencies and professionally apply knowledge by building upon the foundations of undergraduate studies.
C-SC's MBA Graduate Program is a non-residential online program aimed at adult students who wish to further their knowledge and complete a master's degree. The MBA program gives students the flexibility necessary to complete their education while continuing their careers. Courses provide a relevant and rigorous educational program with experienced faculty.
Graduate students must:
- Complete no more than three graduate courses (9 hours of credit) at another accredited institution within the last five years for acceptance to count toward the MBA degree. Students must have earned at least a “B” in the transferred courses. “Independent Study” courses will not be accepted as transfer credit. The MBA Graduate Committee must approve a petition for transfer of credit.
- Complete the required eleven courses in their chosen specialization. A grade of at least a “C” must be earned in all MBA courses in order for graduate credit to be earned. No more than two grades of “C” will be allowed to count toward graduation. Courses may be repeated, and the most recent grade will count toward graduation.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete the entire program within five years from beginning the program once accepted into the MBA program.
- Culver-Stockton undergraduate students may take two graduate courses during their senior year, but the course(s) may not be used to fulfill an undergraduate requirement. Graduate tuition charges will apply separately.