Details on Homecoming 2018 are coming soon. Save the date! October 26-28, 2018
We had so much fun last year, hope to see you in the fall. Make your reservations early!
Town & Country Suites, 110 N 54th Street, Quincy, IL 62305, 217-214-0400
Microtel, 200 S 3rd Street, Quincy, IL 62301, 217-222-5620
Fairfield Inn, 4415 Broadway, Quincy, IL 62305, 217-223-5922
Hampton Inn, 2255 4th Street, Quincy, IL 62301, 217-224-8378
There are also three campgrounds in the area:
Lazy Dayz Campground, 19430 State Hwy P, Canton, MO, 573-822-7070
Riverfront Camping, Canton, MO, 573-288-4413 (Canton City Hall)
Wakonda State Park, 32836 State Park Road, La Grange, MO, 573-655-2280
Class Reunions: 1958, 1968, 1978, 1988, 1993, 1998, 2008
Affinity Reunions: Tau Kappa Epsilon (150th year celebration), Delta Upsilon (30th year anniversary of founding the C-SC chapter), Choir Reunion
The 2018 Homecoming Parade will be held in downtown Canton and begins at 9:30 a.m. For those individuals and businesses who would like to submit an entry for the parade please fill out the registration form before October 12th so that we can get the parade line-up and details to you in time for the celebration! Any questions regarding the parade, please call Melissa DuBuque in the Office of Advancement & Alumni Relations at 800-755-2287.
Please read the parade rules below:
- Riding on top or outside of vehicles without safety belts, truck beds, or rails is prohibited. Do not cling to or ride on the outside of vehicles. Trailers of semi-trucks are okay to sit on.
- All drivers of floats or vehicles shall possess a valid driver's license. The vehicle used in the parade to transport individuals must be insured.
- Please, no throwing candy, confetti, or other items from floats. This is very dangerous. We do, however, encourage walking along the sides of floats and handing out candy and toys! THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Participants riding any type of motorcycle, 4 wheeler or bike are required to wear the proper helmets once they leave the parade route. They are not required along our route, however you are required to wear them once you have completed the parade.
- No discharging of firearms allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are forbidden on any float or vehicle or on the person of any participant. Entries will be taken out of the lineup during the parade if there is obvious disregard for this rule, and invitation may be withheld in the following year.
Disregard of the rules will be cause for ejection from the parade formation and participation in future parades may be denied.
This is the sixth year the tailgating experience has been offered on campus and by following the College tailgating policy, we hope that all of our alumni, Wildcat fans and friends enjoy the experience! Please remember to be respectful, and use good judgment while tailgating at Culver-Stockton College. Currently, students will not be allowed to obtain a tailgating spot, but are allowed in the tailgating area with friends or family. We no longer are requiring individuals to reserve spots. Spots will be available in the area on a first come, first serve basis. You must review and agree to all guidelines listed in the tailgating policy or you may be asked to leave the tailgating area by security. Remember spots are available on a first come, first serve basis.