External Complaint Procedures Disclosures

For guidance on procedures and complaints, students should refer to the Student Handbook 2018-2019.

Students seeking to file an academic complaint may contact Dr. Lauren Schellenberger, Interim Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the College by emailing lschellenberger@culver.edu or by calling 573-288-6325

SARA Procedures for students seeking to file a non-academic complaint may contact Dr. Chris Gill, Dean of Students by emailing cgill@culver.edu or by calling 573-288-6334

As an accredited institution of higher education through the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), students, faculty, staff and members of the public may submit a complaint about any HLC accredited institution. The link for an HLC complaint can be found at https://www.hlcommission.org/Student-Resources/complaints.html.

Students have the right to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education concerning alleged failures to comply with FERPA. The link to file a FERPA complaint is located at  https://studentprivacy.ed.gov/file-a-complaint.

All inquiries and complaints will be responded to in an orderly fashion.