View Our Progress
Ellison Poulton Stadium and NX Level Field - Click to View Photos
Upgrades to Ellison Poulton Stadium include the installation of a synthetic turf surface in 2014 and the installation of stadium lights in Spring 2016. The turf field was made possible by a partnership with NX LEVEL, which is represented by Terry Ahern '80.
Student Scholarship Fund - Click to View Photos
The need for financial assistance is at an all-time high for C-SC students. A growing Student Scholarship Fund will help to attract and retain students on "the Hill."
Schwan Entrance, Parkway Sidewalks and Lake Plaza- Click to View Photos
The Charlann Schwan Parkway Sidewalks and Schwan Lake Plaza were dedicated at Homecoming 2015 and feature a pergola and stone plaza with seating along the entrance.
Recreation & Wellness Center - Click to View Photos
The addition of a recreation and wellness center was listed by students as the number one priority for facility growth at C-SC. The project was completed and a grand opening was held on Saturday, February 20. The addition of this center has been instrumental to enrollment growth and student retention.
Library Enhancements & Upgrades - Click to View Photos
Along with the recent remodel of the Carl Johann Memorial Library, which includes a new circulation desk, carpeting, additional technology and a tutoring and academic support center, the lower level of classrooms in the building have also been renovated. The east wing of the building, named in honor of Shirley Hazelton '69, houses The Lab, a coffee house.
College Endowment Growth
Culver-Stockton's endowment secures the future of the College. Long-term financial health through endowment growth ensures a C-SC education for future generations of students.
New endowments established on the Hill:
- The Jillian Bentley ’08 Endowed Scholarship
- The Mark Coons ’87 Endowed Scholarship
- The Foster Courtney ’04 Endowed Scholarship
- The Ruth Linnert Crouse Endowed Scholarship
- The Barker Hagood Davis ’46 Endowed Scholarship
- The Edgar A. Franz Endowed Scholarship
- The Kenneth and Robin Greger Endowed Scholarship
- The Scholarship for International Student Course Travel
- The Susan V. Leftwich Spirit of Culver-Stockton College Endowed Award
- The Rose (Grossenbacher) MacDoniels '63 Endowed Leadership Award
- The Rodney L. Maffett ’70 Endowed Scholarship
- The Carol Mathieson Musicology Endowed Award
- The Mary Eunice (Stephenson) McReynolds ’45 Endowed Business Scholarship
- The Michael and Susan (Stone) ’74 Newburger Endowed Scholarship
- The Ridgeview Christian Church Scholarship
- The Herman B. and Margaret A. Turner Endowed Scholarship
Additional Campus Enhancement Projects - Click to View Photos
Many additional projects have been completed to enrich the student experience at Culver-Stockton College.