Pillars for Excellence Scholarship
The Pillars for Excellence Scholarships provide full tuition scholarships (awarded annually at the freshman value) to highly qualified students with exceptional intellectual ability.
Recipients of the scholarship are expected to demonstrate both the qualities of mind and the qualities of person that will allow a student to flourish in C-SC’s rigorous but community-orientated academic environment and in the challenging world beyond college.
To be eligible, students must meet the following requirements:
- Apply and be admitted to the College as a first time freshman
- 26 ACT/1170 SAT
- 3.75 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale or rank in the top 10% of graduating class
- Visit campus between October and January and tour campus with a Wildcat Ambassador
- Meet with our Pillars Scholar Committee
- Submit an essay prior to the conclusion of the competition
*Pillars competitors will be enrolled automatically in the C-SC Honors Program. Students will receive an early confirmation (i.e., paid the $200 confirmation fee) will receive priority placement in the course. Competitors will receive a special invitation to be honored a the Pillars Scholar Luncheon.
For questions, email email@example.com or call (800) 537-1883.
**The Pillars for Excellence Scholarship recipients are ineligible for additional institutional scholarships or awards throughout their career at Culver-Stockton. Pillars for Excellence Scholarships can be renewed annually at the value of the student's freshman year if the student maintains a 3.2 GPA at Culver-Stockton.