4-Year Graduation Guarantee
HOW THE GUARANTEE WORKS:
- C-SC offers courses strategically to comply with what students need.
- Advisors offer students personal 1:1 attention. The advisor-student ratio is 15 to 1.
- Academic support services is offered to assist students.
- Degree audits track your academic progress.
In the event that a student has met all eligibility requirements and is unable to complete the degree in four years or less, the College will not charge the student any tuition applicable to credits earned after the fourth year that are required to complete the degree program. This guarantee applies to tuition only.
- Available only to full-time, first-time freshmen. (May have dual credit and AP credit.)
- Must maintain continuous, full-time enrollment over eight consecutive semesters.
- Must declare a major by the end of the second 12-week session of the freshman year (those declaring a major in athletic training or any other major with education certification, must declare a major starting the beginning of the first semester).
- Must meet and follow the advice of an academic advisor prior to registering each semester.
- Must complete a minimum of 30 credit hours per academic year.
- Must maintain the necessary GPA requirement for the major and remain in good academic standing.
- Must meet with registrar for a formal degree audit during the first semester of the junior year as well as the semester prior to graduation.
STUDENTS ARE INELIGIBLE IF THEY:
- Are a part-time student
- Have a double-major or minors requiring coursework beyond eight semesters
- Are delayed for graduations due to failure to make full payment of fees
- Are delayed for graduations by externally mandated changes in requirements
- Are Nursing majors
- Are fully online students